St. Paul's 1891, Bloor Street, Toronto, Ontario
|Denomination||Anglican Church of Canada|
|Website||http://www.stpaulsbloor.org St Paul's, Bloor Street|
Located in downtown Toronto near the denomination's national headquarters, the parish, along with Little Trinity Anglican Church, is one of historical flagship low church parishes of the diocese, and is one of the few remaining Anglican churches in Toronto where Morning Prayer is the principal service twice a month (three times in months with five Sundays), rather than the more typical weekly Parish Communion. The first St. Paul's Church opened on June 12, 1842. The second St Paul's Church was constructed in 1860; the current main church in 1913. The two buildings, as well as the parish hall (Cody Hall) are now joined together by an Atrium after the Nehemiah Project renovation and building project.
The mission of St. Paul's, Bloor Street is to "transform the world through the power and grace of Jesus Christ." St. Paul's has extensive outreach, youth, children's and adult programming, and offers Christianity 101 courses for those exploring Christianity. Worship services include a quiet communion service at 8:15 AM, an informal service named "The Bridge" at 9:30 AM and an 11:00 AM classical service. The church is also sponsoring a Fresh Expression of Church called reconnect that seeks to connect the church with young urban professionals. reconnect includes urban hikes, meal preparation and a new cafe & conversation style service that launched in January 2011.
Several Wycliffe College professors and teaching staff serve as priests at St Paul's, including the rector (who also teaches at Tyndale University College and Seminary) and Reginald Stackhouse (an honorary assistant). St Paul's is the largest church in the diocese, and occasionally hosts functions that would normally be held at the Cathedral Church of St James.
St. Paul's, Bloor Street is the regimental church of The Queen's Own Rifles of Canada. A memorial to the fallen soldiers of the unit stands outside the church.
See also 
- Landmarks of Toronto, 1904