Sunenphaa (reign 1744–1751), or Pramatta Singha (Assamese: স্বৰ্গদেউ প্ৰমত্ত সিংহ), Rudra Singha's second son, ascended the throne after the death of his brother Siba Singha. He assumed the Ahom name Sunenphaa. He was a kind and lenient ruler and his reign of seven years was peaceful and prosperous. In 1745 he initiated fresh land survey and census work. He constructed new buildings and masonry gateways at Garhgaon and Rangpur. In 1746, he built the Rang Ghar, an amphitheatre in Rangpur to watch animal fights and other sports.
He devoted his attention to construction of many temples and buildings. In Guwahati he built the Sukreswar Temple and the Rudreswar Temple (Devaloy) in North Guwahati at the place where the last rites of Rudra Singha was performed as per Hindus ritual. In Hajo the Ganesha temple was constructed during his reign.
- Baruah, S. L. (1993), Last Days of Ahom Monarchy: A History from 1769 to 1826, Munshiram Manoharlal Publishers Pvt Ltd, New Delhi.