Phang Nga (Thai: พังงา (Pronunciation)) is a town (thesaban mueang) in southern Thailand, capital of the Phang Nga Province. The town covers the whole tambon Thai Chang of Mueang Phang Nga district. As of 2005 it has a population of 9,559 and covers an area of 6.75 km².
The municipal administration was created on February 11, 1937. The town is subdivided into 9 wards (chumchon).
- Talat Yai (ตลาดใหญ่)
- Borirak Bamrung (บริรักษ์บำรุง)
- Samakkhi (สามัคคี)
- Thung Chedi (ทุ่งเจดีย์)
- Ruamchai Phatthana (ร่วมใจพัฒนา)
- Na Krok Khok Ya (นากรอกคอกหญ้า)
- Thanon Mai (ถนนใหม่)
- Khao Chang (เขาช้าง)
- Wang Mokaeng (วังหม้อแกง)
- "About us". Phang Nga city administration. Note that B.E. 2479 ended on March 31.