|"More Is More"|
|Promotional single by Heidi Montag from the album Superficial|
|Released||April 3, 2009|
|Writer||Steve Morales, Laura Pergolizzi, Harold St. Louis|
"More Is More" is a song performed by American pop recording artist Heidi Montag, and was released on April 3, 2009. The uptempo dance-pop song is lyrically about going to a club with friends and receiving attention from men. The song debuted at number 50 on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Songs chart in July 2009 and peaked at number 27, becoming Montag's first and only charting single to date.
Music and lyrics
"More is More" is an uptempo dance-pop song that makes heavy use of synthesizers, specially the auto-tune software to alter Montag's voice. Lyrically, the song is about going to the club with friends, drinking and receiving male attention. In the second half of the song, the lyrics switch from being club-oriented to more sexual.
On the Billboard issue dated July 1, 2009, "More Is More" debuted on the Hot Dance Club Songs chart at number 50, becoming Montag's first song to chart, despite not being released as a single. After five weeks on the chart, it peaked at number 27.
|US Hot Dance Club Songs (Billboard)||27|
More Is More Remix Promo CD
- More Is More (Ralphi Rosario Clean Club Mix)
- More Is More (Ralphi Rosario Dirty Club Mix)
- More Is More (Ralphi Rosario Dub Mix)
- More Is More (Dave Aude Radio Edit)
- Trust, Gary (July 1, 2009). "Chart Beat: Dierks Bentley, Seether, Heidi Montag". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2009-08-10.
- "Heidi Montag Music News & Info". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2009-08-10.
- "Illegal name entered HeidiMontag/HeidiMontag/chart?f=359 HeidiMontag Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Dance/Club Play for HeidiMontag. Prometheus Global Media.