The horn (Vietnamese dấu móc) is a diacritic mark attached to the top right corner of the letters o and u in the Vietnamese alphabet to give ơ and ư, unrounded variants of the vowel represented by the basic letter. In Vietnamese, it is rarely considered a separate diacritic; rather, the characters ơ and ư are considered separate from o and u.
In Unicode, horn is encoded as a combining mark, and precomposed letters.
- U+031B ̛ combining horn (HTML:
The Unicode and HTML codes for letters with a horn are:
- U+01A0 Ơ latin capital letter o with horn (HTML:
- U+01A1 ơ latin small letter o with horn (HTML:
- U+01AF Ư latin capital letter u with horn (HTML:
- U+01B0 ư latin small letter u with horn (HTML:
Letters using horn sign ( ◌̑ )