Europe of Democracies and Diversities (EDD) was a Eurosceptic political group with seats in the European Parliament between 1999 and 2004. Following the elections in 2004, the former MEPs of the group took MEPs from the new European Union member nations on board and together registered the new group Independence/Democracy (IND/DEM).
- June Movement (Denmark)
- Hunting, Fishing, Nature, Tradition (France)
- Combats Souverainistes (France)
- ChristianUnion – Reformed Political Party (Netherlands)
- United Kingdom Independence Party (United Kingdom)
- League of Polish Families (Poland)
See also List of political parties.