"Darlin'" may refer to:
- Darlin', a 1981 album by Tom Jones
- Darlin' (song), a country classic written by Oscar Stuart Blandamer, recorded by David Rogers, Frankie Miller, Tom Jones, Johnny Reid and many others
- "Darlin'" (The Beach Boys song)
- Darlin', a song by Allen and Morton, sang by Backstreet Boys from their 1996 debut album Backstreet Boys and Backstreet Boys (US edition)
- Darlin' (band), a short-lived French band that eventually became Daft Punk .
- Darlin' (song), a 1997 song by The Backstreet Boys