Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
|Secondary hubs||Timmins/Victor M. Power Airport|
|Fleet size||14, 18|
|Parent company||Cree Regional Economic Enterprises Company Inc. (CREECO)|
|Key people||Matthew Happyjack (President)|
Air Creebec Inc. is a regional airline based in Val-d'Or, Quebec, Canada. It operates scheduled and charter services to 16 destinations in Quebec and Ontario. Its main base is Val-d'Or Airport, with a hub at Timmins/Victor M. Power Airport.
The airline was established in June 1982 and started operations on July 1, 1982. At that time the Cree owned 51% of the company and Austin Airways owned the remaining 49%. In 1988 the Cree purchased all the airline assets in the largest commercial deal to that date performed by any aboriginal group in Canada, making Air Creebec wholly owned by the Cree.
Air Creebec operates services to the following Canadian domestic scheduled destinations (as of June 2011):
- Chibougamau (Chibougamau/Chapais Airport)
- Chisasibi (Chisasibi Airport)
- Eastmain (Eastmain River Airport)
- Montreal (Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport)
- Nemaska (Nemiscau Airport)
- Val-d'Or (Val-d'Or Airport)
- Waskaganish (Waskaganish Airport)
- Wemindji (Wemindji Airport)
- Whapmagoostui (Kuujjuarapik Airport)
|Aircraft||No. of Aircraft
|No. of Aircraft
|Beechcraft 1900||1||1||1900D||18 passengers|
|Beechcraft King Air||2||3||100 Series||9 passengers MEDIVAC|
|de Havilland Canada Dash 8||7||11||Series 100, Series 300||29 or 37 passengers
|Embraer EMB 110 Bandeirante||2||1||EMB 110P1||12 passengers|
|Hawker Siddeley HS 748||2||2||Series 2A||Cargo only|
The airline offers Aeroplan rewards points, both to collect and to redeem.
- The Airline Codes
- Our Fleet
- Transport Canada civil aircraft register (enter Air Creebec in the box titled "Owner Name")
- Air Creebec flight schedule
- Contact Us. Air Crebeec. Retrieved on 29 June 2010. "101, 7th Street Val-d'Or, Quebec J9P 4P4" Address in French: "101, 7e Rue Val-d'Or (Québec) J9P 4P4"
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-03-27. p. 55.
- From Yesterday to Today
- "Discontunuance of a domestic services to La Grande (press release)". Air Creebec Inc. March 15, 2012. Retrieved March 28, 2012.