|Women's canoe slalom|
|Competitor for Czechoslovakia|
|Silver||1991 Tacen||K-1 team|
|Bronze||1989 Savage River||K-1 team|
|Competitor for Czech Republic|
|Gold||1999 La Seu d'Urgell||K-1|
|Gold||2003 Augsburg||K-1 team|
|Gold||2005 Penrith||K-1 team|
|Gold||2010 Tacen||K-1 team|
|Silver||1997 Três Coroas||K-1|
|Silver||2006 Prague||K-1 team|
|Silver||2007 Foz do Iguaçu||K-1 team|
|Silver||2011 Bratislava||K-1 team|
|Bronze||2007 Foz do Iguaçu||K-1|
|Gold||1996 Augsburg||K-1 team|
|Gold||1998 Roudnice nad Labem||K-1 team|
|Gold||2002 Bratislava||K-1 team|
|Gold||2011 La Seu d'Urgell||K-1 team|
|Silver||1998 Roudnice nad Labem||K-1|
|Silver||2000 Mezzana||K-1 team|
|Silver||2006 L'Argentière-la-Bessée||K-1 team|
|Bronze||2007 Liptovský Mikuláš||K-1|
Štěpánka Hilgertová (Czech pronunciation: ) (born 10 April 1968 in Prague) is a Czechoslovak-Czech slalom canoer who has competed since the late 1980s. Competing in six Summer Olympics, she won two gold medals in the K-1 event, earning them in 1996 and 2000.
Hilgertová also won twelve medals at the ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships with five golds (K-1: 1999, 2003; K-1 team: 2003, 2005, 2010), five silvers (K-1: 1997, K-1 team: 1991, 2006, 2007, 2011), and two bronzes (K-1: 2007, K-1 team: 1989). The K-1 team silver in 1991 and K-1 team bronze in 1989 were with Czechoslovakia while the remaining medals were for the Czech Republic.
- Official Web Site of Stepanka Hilgertova Czech Olympic champion
- 2010 ICF Canoe Slalom World Championships 11 September 2010 K-1 women's team final results. - accessed 11 September 2010.
- DatabaseOlympics.com profile
- ICF medalists for Olympic and World Championships - Part 2: rest of flatwater (now sprint) and remaining canoeing disciplines: 1936-2007.
- Sports-reference.com profile